Work for LaPrairie
Senior Engineer – Arcadia, Wisconsin
Position: Senior Engineer
Company: CSI Sands (Wisconsin) Ltd.
Location: Arcadia, Wisconsin
CSI Sands (Wisconsin) Ltd. operates open pit silica mines and runs wet process plants and a dry plant to produce industrial and quality grade frac sand for the market.
We are currently searching for a permanent, full-time senior engineer to complement our team at our site in Arcadia, Wisconsin and Brevort, Michigan. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
This is a site-based position and the candidate must be willing to relocate either at Arcadia, Wisconsin or Brevort, Michigan.
- Oversee the wet plant operations including feed to the plant, tailings management and plant products stockpile management.
- Oversee and/or perform the quality control and assurance of the wash sand throughout the wet plant process.
- Direct wet plant operations for operational process parameters and set guidelines and indexes for process control to assure wash sand product quality and optimize efficiency and productivity of the wet process plant.
- Oversee and check daily wet plant process operations, production and quality control reports.
- Coordinate with mining operations for feed material and other material handling required in the wet plant operations.
- Oversee the dry plant operations including the load out.
- Oversee and/or perform the quality control and assurance of the sand throughout the dried plant process.
- Direct dry plant operations for operational process parameters and set guidelines and indexes for process control to assure dried sand product quality and optimize efficiency and productivity of the dry plant.
- Oversee and check daily dry plant process operations, production and quality control reports
- Coordinate with maintenance for required plant equipment repairs and/or adjustments or modifications and changes as required.
- Prepare production schedule and forecasting as required.
- Prepare production reports and other plant technical reports as required.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Mineral Processing degree or Metallurgical Engineering degree or Mining Engineering degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in plant operations
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
CSI Sands (Wisconsin) Ltd. offers a competitive remuneration package, a range of benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression.
To take advantage of this opportunity, please send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.