Work for LaPrairie
Office Administrator – Tumbler Ridge, BC
Position: Office Administrator
Company: LaPrairie Crane
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
LaPrairie Crane is a member of the LaPrairie Group of Companies. For over 35 years, LaPrairie has provided the mining and resource industries in Tumbler Ridge and surrounding area with a variety of services – cranes, trucking, mining services, heavy equipment and light vehicle repairs and maintenance.
LaPrairie Crane’s Tumbler Ridge Administration Office provides administration support services to all of LaPrairie Crane’s primary facilities in Fort St. John, BC, Grimshaw, Alberta and Fort McMurray, Alberta. The successful candidate will be a person that likes a fast-paced, multi-tasking, friendly environment. LaPrairie Crane offers a competitive / comprehensive wage and benefits package.
Office Administrator Duties:
- A variety of office duties will be assigned to this position: receptionist, data entry, issuing purchase orders, generating quotes, processing invoices, etc.
- Intermediate, or better, knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Office Administration Diploma, or equivalent, a definite asset.
- Previous administrative experience an asset, but training will be provided to a recently graduated candidate.
- Timely and accurate data entry skills.
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent organization and time-management capabilities.
- Maturity and discretion when dealing with confidential information and sensitive inquiries.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs of busy office environment.
- An enthusiastic, positive outlook and willing to learn is required.
- Previous experience working with in-house, business system programs or accounting are assets.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume by email to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.