Work for LaPrairie
Mobile Crane Operators – Calgary and Southern Alberta
Position: Mobile Crane Operators
Company: LaPrairie Crane
Closing Date: Open
LaPrairie Crane is one of Canada’s largest independent mobile-crane companies with fleet capabilities ranging from 5 – 600 tons, including all terrain, boom truck, carry deck, crawler, hydraulic truck, rough terrain and tower cranes. We are strategically located in Fort Nelson, Fort St. John and Tumbler Ridge (BC), and Fort McMurray and Grimshaw (Alberta), to service our key markets of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest and Yukon Territories.
We are accepting applications from skilled and experienced Red Seal Certified Journeymen who are interested in joining our team of mobile crane operators:
- Provincial or Interprovincial Red Seal Certification/Journeyman
- Solid all terrain and truck mount crane experience
- Good team player with ability to work well with others
- Must be physically fit and able to work in various weather conditions
- High School Graduate or Grade 12 equivalency
- Valid Class 1 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
Regular travel and living out is a requirement of these positions.
LaPrairie Crane offers a highly competitive remuneration package plus a range of benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Please submit your resume accompanied by a current (within 30 days) drivers abstract, quoting the position title you wish to apply for to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.