Work for LaPrairie
Maintenance Program Coordinator – Calgary, AB
Position: Maintenance Program Coordinator
Company: LaPrairie Group of Companies
Location: Calgary, AB
LaPrairie Group of Companies solves project challenges using its highly skilled workforce, innovative thinking and state-of-the art equipment. Its operational team and comprehensive fleet of cranes, plow trucks, heavy haul heavy tractor-trailer units, and heavy equipment are ready to deliver – anytime, anywhere – whether it’s executing super-heavy engineered lifts, hauling extra-heavy loads, maintaining the safety of roadways, mining and trucking aggregates, or supplying and delivering quality frac sand products.
We are currently searching for a permanent, full-time Maintenance Program Coordinator to complement our expanding team of transportation, logistics and maintenance professionals. This position is responsible for the overall setup and maintenance of the corporate Maintenance Management System (TMW/TMT). This position will report to the VP of Operations, and will work closely with IT, Procurement, and many other departments to ensure the smooth setup and operation of the system. Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Analyze and troubleshoot MMS system issues at all levels (day to day issues as well and larger systematic problems)
- Advise management and executive on system setup and best-practices to ensure the Maintenance Management System complies with industry standards and best-practices
- Advise management and executive on important maintenance and warranty KPIs
- Coordinate Asset on-boarding into the system, ensuring proper completion of the process
- Coordinate and maintain the asset location assignments and equipment life cycle workflows
- Coordinate and maintain the OEM and after-market warranty programs within the MMS system
- Update the maintenance, accounting, and dispersement codes within the system.
- Oversee and maintain system security and role-based access according to corporate security requirements and industry best-practices
- Test and coordinate system updates, upgrades, patches and new features
- Coordinate system integration with 3rd party vendors and external apps, suggesting improvements and optimizations where appropriate.
- Prepare key maintenance KPl’s
- Be willing to travel to field locations in Alberta and BC (up to 30%)
Skills and Requirements:
- Post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Experience in preventative maintenance and asset management programs
- Strong fixed & rolling maintenance software experience (10+ Years)
- Strong technical experience in databases, reporting, and data manipulation/interpretation.
To take advantage of this opportunity, please send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.