Work for LaPrairie
Maintenance Facility Supervisor – Peace Region, AB
Position: Maintenance Facility Supervisor
Company: LaPrairie Works Inc.
Location: Peace Region, AB
LaPrairie Works Inc. requires a Maintenance Facility Supervisor to be responsible for the effective supervision of service department staff to ensure that quality standards and productivity requirements are met. Responsibilities will include the training of staff members in service methods, safety, policies and procedures, as well as the identification and correction of potential work problems and health and safety issues. In the course of their duties, the Shop Foreman will prepare a range of reports, and hold responsibilities for the effective budgeting in their area. Through the effective management of targets, goals and service efficiencies, the Maintenance Facility Supervisor will ensure the ongoing success of the shop floor. He or she will act in the capacity of Service Technician as necessary. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a facility with 15 to 20 technicians
- Supervisory experience with demonstrated motivating, training, appraising and general supervisory skills.
- Completion of college/vocational or technical training. (Red Seal Heavy Duty preferred)
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Proven mechanical abilities.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Experience with routine maintenance operations.
- Leadership ability and team building skills to effectively supervise professional and non-professional staff required.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
LaPrairie Works Inc offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities, a relocation package is available.
Qualified applicants should contact LaPrairie Works Inc at:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.