Work for LaPrairie
Administrative Clerk – CSI Sands Buffalo, New York
Position: Administrative Clerk
Company: CSI Sands
Location: Buffalo, New York
CSI is a diversified and growing suppler of quality sand, and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time permanent position of Administrative Clerk. The Ideal candidate will perform various tasks to support our team at the Buffalo plant operation. You must be a self starter with a team spirit. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from receiving customer orders and dealing with trucking to basic plant scheduling and verifying form completion. You will be a point of contact for our customers and employees. An effective administrative clerk has the ability to work diligently, have excellent organization and communication skills, and to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. This position is in a plant operational environment.
- Manage customer phone and email orders appropriately
- Process employee time and benefit forms
- Manage trucking/rail and verify billing with internal scale tickets
- Produce weekly order schedules and distribute to appropriate plants
- Perform other office duties for management, sales and safety as assigned
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports
- Manage office supplies and travel arrangements
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Clerk, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with MS Office (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Basic math skills
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Excellent organization, communication and time-management skills
- High school diploma; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
CSI offers a competitive remuneration package and health benefits. To take advantage of this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.