Work for LaPrairie
Laborer (Rail Terminal) – Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Position: Laborer (Rail Terminal)
Company: CSI Sands (Wisconsin) Ltd.
Location: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
CSI Sands (Wisconsin) Ltd. operates open pit silica mines. CSI runs wet and dry process plants to produce industrial and quality grade frac sand for multiple industries.
We are currently searching for Laborer (Rail Terminal) to complement our team at our site in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin location. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
- Ability to follow instructions; verbally and written
- Ability to work under tight time restrictions and meet deadlines
- Report any issues or incidents to operations manager
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working with rail terminals is considered an asset
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Communicate both verbally and in writing
CSI Sands Ltd. offers a very competitive compensation package, a full range of benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Please forward current resume and abstract to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.