Work for LaPrairie
Highway Maintenance Personnel – Snow Plow Truck & Equipment Operators
Position: Highway Maintenance Personnel – Snow Plow Truck & Equipment Operators
Company: LaPrairie Works Inc.
Location: Rycroft, Alberta
The LaPrairie Group of Companies operates core businesses including Mobile Cranes, Rigging and Lifting, Highway & Bridge Maintenance, Bulk Commodity Hauling, Oilfield Services, Frac Sand Proppants Mining & Processing, Mine Contracting and Site Services.
LaPrairie Works Inc., a member of the LaPrairie Group of Companies, is a diversified and growing highway and bridge maintenance specialist with over 30 years of successful, operating experience throughout Western Canada.
We are preparing for a move into the Rycroft area and are recruiting permanent, full-time Highway Maintenance Personnel to expand our highway maintenance operations.
The ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated initiative with solid HSE fundamentals and a sound work ethic
- Ability to undertake a variety of highway & bridge maintenance activities
- Ability to work day and night shifts
- Class 3 license & driver abstract in good standing as a minimum
- Valid Class 1 license is preferred
- Standard First Aid & WHMIS Training
- Ability to complete web-based / on-line HSE / Skills training.
- Ability to complete / maintain accurate written and electronic field recording
- Driver Hours of Service recording
- Experience operating Tractor-Trailers, Snow Plow Trucks with Sanders, Maintenance Graders, and other Highway Maintenance / Construction Equipment
- Experience & ability to perform various Highway Maintenance activities including: highway maintenance labour work, road and bridge maintenance, and other construction activities.
- Able to write, understand and communicate clearly in English
LaPrairie Works offers safety and productivity incentives as an additional incentive component of our overall compensation program, a competitive benefits package and, if required, accommodations in Valleyview, Alberta. Please forward current resume and abstract to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.