Work for LaPrairie
Class 3 Plow Truck Driver – Fox Creek, Alberta
Position: Class 3 Plow Truck Driver
Company: LaPrairie Works
Location: Fox Creek, Alberta
LaPrairie Works is a diversified and growing transportation specialist. We come with over 25 years of operating experience in Western Canada, and our core business areas include highway maintenance, on and off highway hauling, oilfield services, mine contracting and site services.
We are currently recruiting permanent full time Class Three Drivers to expand our Plow Truck fleet within the highway maintenance operations based in Fox Creek, Alberta. The ideal candidates will fulfill the following criteria:
- Demonstrated initiative with solid HSE fundamentals and sound work ethic.
- Off-Road & Mountain experience
- Ability to apply and remove tire chains
- Ability to work Day and Night Shifts
- Valid Class 3 license & Driver abstract in good standing
- First Aid Training
- Ability to complete / maintain accurate Driver Hours of Service Records
- Able to understand and communicate in English
LaPrairie Works offers safety and productivity incentives as an additional incentive component of our overall compensation program, a competitive benefits package and, if required, accommodations in Fox Creek, Alberta. Please forward current resume and abstract to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.