Work for LaPrairie
Class 1 Drivers – Dawson Creek, BC
Position: Class 1 Drivers
Company: LaPrairie Works Inc.
Location: Dawson Creek, BC
LaPrairie Works is a diversified and growing transportation specialist. We come with over 25 years of operating experience in Western Canada, and our core business areas include on and off highway hauling, oilfield services, mine contracting and site services.
We are currently recruiting permanent full time Class One Drivers to expand our local team of transportation and logistics professionals in Dawson Creek, BC. The ideal candidates will fulfill the following criteria:
- Demonstrated initiative with solid HSE fundamentals and sound work ethic.
- Off-Road & Mountain experience
- Ability to apply and remove tire chains
- Ability to work Day and Night Shifts
- Valid Class 1 license & Driver abstract in good standing
- Load Securement and First Aid Training
- Ability to complete / maintain accurate Driver Hours of Service Records
- Able to understand and communicate in English
LaPrairie Works offers safety/productivity incentives as an additional component of our overall compensation program for qualified candidates. Please forward current resume and abstract to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.