Work for LaPrairie
Class 1 Drivers – Kitimat, BC
Position: Class 1 Drivers
Company: LaPrairie Works Oilfield Services
Location: Kitimat, BC
LaPrairie Works Oilfield Services is a diversified and growing transportation specialist. We come with over 35 years of operating experience in Western Canada, and our core business areas include on and off highway hauling, oilfield services, mine contracting and site services.
We are currently recruiting Class One Drivers for camp-style work to expand our team of transportation and logistics professionals in the Kitimat area.
The ideal candidates will fulfill the following criteria:
- Haul various aggregate material for major construction project
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Operate loading and unloading equipment as required
- Adhere to daily schedules set out by Dispatch
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and on time
- Maintain a clean and organized truck
- Minimum 3 to 5 years on/off highway driving
- Must hold valid Class 1 license
- Availability to work a rotational shift; including days and nights
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol clearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to navigate work sites, and adapt to daily changes in site scope of work
- Acceptable drivers abstract
LaPrairie Works Oilfield Services offers steady full-time work with a highly competitive remuneration package including production, safety, length of service bonus structures, great benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression.
To take advantage of this opportunity, please send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.