Work for LaPrairie
Class 1 Driver (Bulk/Heavy Haul) – Lloydminster, Saskatoon, Alberta and Saskatechewan
Position: Class 1 Driver (Bulk/Heavy Haul)
Company: LaPrairie Works
Location: Lloydminster, Saskatoon, Alberta and Saskatchewan
LaPrairie Works is a diversified and growing transportation specialist. We come with over 25 years of operating experience in Western Canada, and our core business areas include on and off highway hauling, oilfield services, mine contracting and site services.
We are currently recruiting permanent full-time Class One Drivers to expand our team of transportation and logistics professionals in Alberta and Saskatchewan. The ideal candidates will fulfill the following criteria:
- Haul various bulk materials in Super B grain trailer configuration
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Operate loading and unloading equipment as required
- Adhere to daily schedules set out by Dispatch
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and on time
- Maintain a clean and organized truck
Desired skills and Experience:
- 3 or more years heavy haul or bulk haul experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must hold valid Class 1 license
- Ability to navigate work sites, and adapt to daily changes in site scope of work
- Clean drivers abstract
LaPrairie Works offers steady work with a highly competitive remuneration package including production, safety, length of service bonus structures, great benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.