Work for LaPrairie
Accounts Payable Clerk – Arcadia, Wisconsin
Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: CSI Sands (Wisconsin) Ltd.
Location: Arcadia, Wisconsin
CSI Sands (Wisconsin) Ltd. operates open pit silica mines. CSI runs wet and dry process plants to produce industrial and quality grade frac sand for multiple industries.
We are currently searching for a permanent, full-time Accounts Payable Clerk to complement our team at our site in Arcadia, Wisconsin. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
- Perform Accounts Payable and Administrative filing duties.
- Enter Accounts Payable data.
- Update financial spreadsheets.
- Post and reconcile company payments to general ledgers.
- Perform other administrative duties, as required.
- Review bills to the company for potential errors and/or discrepancies.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
- Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or corrections to corporate billing records.
- Balance daily A/P batches; prepare and distribute payment reports and statistics to key personnel.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its business partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Two or more years’ direct experience in an accounts payable capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Must have excellent computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook); Experience working with Explorer Contract Manager (Eclipse) is considered an asset.
- Experience in gathering data, compiling the proper information, and preparing financial reports.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of data entry accuracy.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
CSI Sands Ltd. offers a very competitive compensation package, a full range of benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Please forward current resume and abstract to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.