Work for LaPrairie
Senior Administrator – CSI Sands Buffalo, New York
Position: Senior Administrator
Company: CSI Sands
Location: Buffalo, New York
CSI is a diversified and growing suppler of quality sand, and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have an immediate opening for a permanent full-time Senior Administrator at our Buffalo, New York operation.
CSI is seeking talented individuals to join our team, working with a knowledgeable collaborative fast-paced group of individuals. The Senior Administrator will be directly responsible for the comprehensive and timely administration of all operational documentation. The ideal candidate will perform various tasks to support our team and ensure clerical staff efficiencies. You must be a self starter with a team spirit and consistently demonstrating your exceptional organizational skills and advance computer capabilities that will ensure success in our demanding, past-paced environments.
An effective administrator will work diligently, have excellent communication skills, and be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. These positions are in an operational environment.
- Supervises the development and implementation of the company’s Policies & Procedures
- Recruits, hires and provides initial orientation to new employees
- Liaison between operations and head office
- Work with the General Manager to ensure all required documentation is completed and submitted to head office accurately and on time
- Must be able to problem solve, including identifying, assessing, and correcting problems
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Ability to handle stress and resolve conflicts
- Willingness to travel to other field locations, occasionally, when required
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports
- Manage office supplies and travel arrangements
- Business Administration Diploma or Certificate
- Minimum of 3-5 years recent experience as a Senior Administrator
- Proficient with MS Office (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Basic math skills
- Excellent organization, communication and time-management skills
CSI offers a competitive remuneration package and health benefits. To take advantage of this opportunity, please send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (403) 767-9932
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.